Nano is the cryptocurrency of the future. It is a decentralized, peer-to-peer, digital currency that requires no central authority to operate. This makes it an attractive option for people who want to transact without any middleman or third party taking a cut.
Nano is a cryptocurrency that can be bought with fiat on Coinbase and Binance. Read more in detail here: where to buy nano crypto.
Do you believe Nano (XRB) has the potential to become the next Bitcoin? We’ll go through our top two methods to acquire Nanocoin in this post.
Is It Too Late To Purchase NANO?
On March 7th, 2017, NANO coin was initially listed on cryptocurrency exchanges. The startup had no initial coin offering and instead distributed coins for free. As a result, NANO started trading on cryptocurrency platforms for as little as $0.0091 per coin. Many in the cryptocurrency world started to take note of NANO, and on January 2nd, 2018, it skyrocketed from its bargain cellar price to $34.43 per coin. At the time of writing, NANO coins are available for $2.50 apiece.
TotalCrypto is constantly on the hunt for new ventures that may be purchased at a significant discount. You may receive a huge 92 percent discount on NANO currency right now, compared to its all-time high. There’s a good chance you’ll be able to get your hands on some heavily reduced NANO coins.
The benefit of purchasing cryptocurrencies at all-time high discounts is that you avoid purchasing at the market’s peak. It also implies that if a cryptocurrency retests its all-time highs, you’ll make more money than if you purchase near the top.
The NANO currency has only been exchanged openly for about a year. This implies that anybody who buys this cryptocurrency right now is still getting in on the ground floor. The cryptocurrency market, like any other market, has ups and downs. Rather than asking whether it’s too late to acquire NANO, a better question to ask is if NANO can be purchased at a reasonable price. After all, the gains you make in the following upward market cycle will be determined by your entrance point.
How High Could The Price Of NANO Go?
NANO was created with the intention of being used as a digital currency. Free transactions, unlimited scalability, and near-instant transaction processing are among its major advantages. Many believe that because of these characteristics, it is a better type of digital money than Bitcoin.
Even though we are in a bear market at the time of writing, Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $105 billion. How much would NANO be worth if the cryptocurrency market remained at current levels of value and it replaced Bitcoin? To figure this out, divide Bitcoin’s total market capitalization by NANO’s circulating supply:
133,248,289 (NANO’s Circulating Supply) / $104,742,789,766 (Bitcoin Market Cap) = $786.07 per NANO coin
That’s correct, investors would be sitting on a 314-fold return if the entire cryptocurrency market never expanded from present levels and NANO acquired Bitcoin’s market value.
The NANO team’s dream, on the other hand, is considerably larger. Their goal is to establish themselves as “a worldwide currency with fast transactions and zero costs via a secure, decentralized network.” It’s fair to assume that if this dream comes true, the NANO currency will be valued tens of thousands of times more than it is now.
Our 2 Best Ways To Buy NANO Coin Are Listed Below
If you haven’t previously engaged in the cryptocurrency markets, the easiest method to purchase NANO coin is to do so.
Our first approach is ideal for individuals who are investing in cryptocurrencies for the first time. You’ll have traditional money (USD, GBP, EUR) that you’d want to exchange for NANO coins. You should be aware that purchasing NANO coin using traditional money is not possible. Instead, you’ll need to use Coinbase to convert your dollars for Bitcoin or Ethereum, then transfer it to a cryptocurrency exchange to trade for NANO coin. Unfortunately, this means you’ll have to create two accounts.
If you’ve already made a cryptocurrency investment, you’re likely to have some Ethereum or Bitcoin to exchange for NANO. All you need to know is how to utilize the best cryptocurrency exchange for NANO coin. You’re probably already a Coinbase user, so feel free to move ahead in this tutorial.
Getting Started With Coinbase
The Basics of Coinbase
- The world’s most popular bitcoin exchange, founded in 2012, has a long track record.
- Serious Backers: IVP, the venture capital company that participated in the most recent financing round, was an early investor in companies like Netflix and Twitter. Companies like the New York Stock Exchange are among the other investors.
- The platform is well-known for its user-friendly interface. This makes it the ideal cryptocurrency exchange for beginners.
- Small Minimum Deposit: Cryptocurrencies may be purchased for as low as €6.
- Coinbase is a regulated cryptocurrency exchange, making it one of the few.
- Insurance and segregation of money: Customer funds are insured and separated. Customers in the United States are even covered up to a balance of $250,000.
- For US consumers, deposit methods include credit/debit card, bank transfer, and PayPal.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin are all tradable cryptocurrencies.
- Email and FAQs are the two methods of customer support.
Interested in investing more than $100 in NANO currency via Coinbase? There’s good news! By joining up via Total Crypto, you will also get a $10 bonus!
Do you need assistance getting started with Coinbase? This article will provide you with all of the information you need.
On Coinbase, are you locked and loaded? What Should I Do Next?
Excellent advice on setting up a Coinbase account. In this stage, you’ll use Coinbase to purchase either Bitcoin or Ethereum. Your goal is to submit this to a cryptocurrency exchange and swap your Bitcoin or Ethereum for NANO coin after this is completed.
On Coinbase, there’s an Easy Way to Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Are you want to save as much money on Coinbase fees as possible? There is a little more difficult alternative that will lower your costs. Instead than utilizing Coinbase, you may use GDAX, Coinbase’s sister exchange, to purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum. If you wish to leap through this additional hurdle, our Coinbase tutorial will walk you through the process.
You are now ready to go to the following stage after purchasing Ethereum or Bitcoin on Coinbase.
BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BAT, XLM, ZEC, DAI, ZRX are all available cryptos.
Credit/debit card, bank transfer, and PayPal are all acceptable methods of payment.
Currencies accepted: AUD, GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, SGD
Email and FAQs are available for assistance.
Fees are 4% of the total.
How to Create a NANO Coin Wallet
The official NANO wallet is recommended by TotalCrypto. We believe this is the best choice for you, and we’ve written a separate post to teach you how to do it.
Sign Up For A Binance Account
You should have set up your NANO wallet as well as your Bitcoin or Ethereum on Coinbase by now. The next step is to open an account with a cryptocurrency exchange. You will then swap your Bitcoin or Ethereum for NANO currency on the exchange.
Binance is our preferred exchange for purchasing NANO. It is the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchange. The cryptocurrency community also praises Binance for its user-friendly design, great client communication, and dependability. The exchange has shown its expertise by being the first to have all of its smart contracts thoroughly audited. One of the main reasons for Binance’s popularity among cryptocurrency investors is its meticulous attention to detail. Needless to say, Binance is very popular among NANO currency traders, with the exchange accounting for over 90% of the crypto’s trading volume.
Facts about Binance:
- The World’s Largest Crypto-to-Crypto Exchange: Binance is the world’s largest crypto-to-crypto exchange!
- Binance has a huge selection of cryptocurrencies. You can get your hands on over 100 different cryptocurrencies. One of them is the NANO coin.
- User-Friendly: The crypto-to-crypto trade is the most straightforward we’ve ever encountered. We believe that this is one of the major reasons behind Binance’s rapid rise.
- Customer Service: Binance provides multi-language email support for????????
Get NANO coin on the world’s finest cryptocurrency exchange.
Do you need assistance getting started on Binance? Everything you need to know is in this article.
What Is The Best Way To Transfer From Coinbase To Binance?
Your Binance account should now be operational. You must transfer your Bitcoin or Ethereum to Binance and exchange it for NANO coins, regardless of whether it is in another wallet or on Coinbase. Simply follow the instructions below to complete this task:
- Make sure you’re logged in to your account.
- Select “Deposit” from the “Funds” menu.
- Important: If you have Ethereum in your wallet or on Coinbase, be sure you choose Ethereum, or BTC if you have Bitcoin. You’re likely to lose money if you transfer bitcoin to the incorrect wallet.
- Your Binance deposit address will then be disclosed. Make a note of this address.
- Go to the ‘Accounts’ page after logging in to your account.
- Press the send button to transfer any cryptocurrency you have.
- Then, in the ‘Recipient’ wallet address box, put the Binance deposit address and the amount you want to send to Binance.
- To finish the purchase, click Continue. Your money will be deposited into your Binance account as soon as possible.
Do you keep your money in a wallet?
Simply transfer your money to your Binance account’s deposit address.
Trade Bitcoin or Ethereum for NANO Coin on the Binance Exchange.
Now that all of the hard work has been completed, it’s time to get your NANO coins. Simply follow the instructions below and you’ll be on your way to receiving your bitcoin in no time.
- Go to the Binance homepage after you’ve signed into your account. Then, if you have Bitcoin on Binance, choose ‘BTC Markets,’ or ‘ETH Markets,’ if you have Ethereum. Select the NANO/BTC or NANO/ETH market by typing ‘NANO’ into the search box.
- After that, a trade screen will appear. At first sight, it seems to be very difficult. All you have to do now is choose the ‘Market’ option (this allows you to buy at the current market price). Then type in the quantity of NANO coins you’d want to purchase. You may also spend a specific proportion of your Binance balance to purchase cryptocurrencies.
- To finish your transaction, click ‘Buy NANO.’ Your NANO coins will be credited to your Binance account after they have been processed.
BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, and 120 more cryptos are available.
Only crypto is accepted as a deposit method.
Cryptocurrencies are the only ones that are accepted.
Support: Submit a ticket through email.
Fees are 0.10 percent of the total.
What Is The Best Way To Get NANO Coin From Binance?
Finally, your NANO coins arrive. The final thing to think about is where you’ll keep them. At TotalCrypto, we believe in keeping all of our bitcoin in a wallet that we control, rather than on an exchange. Why go through all of this trouble? Hacking of exchanges is more common than you would believe. Because cryptocurrency exchanges store a large amount of customer money, they are unfortunately tempting targets for hackers. Despite the fact that Binance has never been hacked, why take the chance? The advantage of keeping your cryptocurrency in your own wallet is that you don’t have to rely on anybody else to keep it secure for you. You have the ability to start your own bank.
Simply follow the instructions below to save your NANO money in your own wallet:
- Your public address may be found in your NANO wallet.
- Go to your Binance account and log in.
- In the menu bar, click ‘Funds’ and then ‘Withdrawals.’
- From the drop-down menu, choose NANO. Then, under the ‘NANO Withdrawal Address,’ put your NANO wallet public address. After you’ve input the amount you’d want to withdraw, click “Submit,” and your coins will be sent to your wallet.
What Are The Fees Like? When you withdraw your coins from Binance, you will be charged a fee. This changes on a regular basis. The NANO withdrawal charge, on the other hand, may be found here.
That concludes TotalCrypto’s top two methods for purchasing NANO currency. NANO will be carefully followed by the TotalCrypto Team. The project addresses almost every issue that transactional cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Dash have. We really think that in order for a digital currency to be widely accepted, it must be quick, endlessly scalable, and very inexpensive to use. NANO currency checks all of these criteria and employs a new technology than previous cryptocurrencies.
Will NANO be the next stage in the development of cryptocurrency? Will they be able to achieve their goal of becoming “a worldwide currency with fast transactions and zero costs on a secure, decentralized network”? We’re not certain. However, we will not dismiss them and will keep a careful eye on this initiative.
Visit TotalCrypto.io for more information.
1) Congratulations, you now have a Binance account. Do you want to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies on the exchange? Everything is revealed in our How To Guide.
2) Do you want to improve your crypto-trading skills? The Best Place To Begin Is With Our Beginner’s Guide.
3) Looking for some investment ideas? Find out which five cryptocurrencies we prefer over NANO.
DISCLAIMER: The activity of the cryptoassets discussed in this paper is uncontrolled. This post is not intended to provide financial advice. Always do independent research.
Nano is a cryptocurrency that can be purchased on Binance and Coinbase. To buy Nano, you will need to create an account on the exchange of your choice and transfer funds into it. Reference: how to buy nano on binance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Nano coin on Coinbase?
Nano coin is not available on Coinbase.
How can I buy Nano coins?
You can buy them on the Nano website, https://nano.org/
Where can I buy Nano crypto?
You can buy Nano on CoinMarketCap.
- nano coin
- nano crypto price
- coinbase nano
- nano crypto price prediction
- can you buy nano on binance